Engineering, procurement, supply, construction, training and commissioning of 2 LT’s of 400 kV and a total length of 282,3 km-c and 3 SE’s with voltages of 230 kV, with a capacity of 21 MVAr and 9 feeders, 4 new ones and 5 equivalent ones due to the increase of interruptive capacity, located in the state of Guerrero.
- LT Ixtapa Pot. – Pie de la Cuesta Pot. 400 kV. Initial operation at 230 kV, 2c, existing self-supported towers, 207.7 km-c; conductor cable: ACSR/As 1113, two conductors per phase. Laying of the second circuit. Includes the substitution of 207.7 km of Cgfo and the removal of 3 structures.
- LT Lazaro Cardenas Pot. – Ixtapa Pot. 400 kV. Initial operation at 230 kV, 2c, self-supported towers, 74.6 km-l, 74.6 km-c; conductor cable: ACSR 1113, two conductors per phase; guard wire: Opgw of 36 fibers + Aas 7 No. 8 AWG.
- SE Lazaro Cardenas Pot. 15 circuit breakers of 50 kA of interruptive capacity. Includes bus recalibration of 230 kV with the actual configuration.
- SE Pie de la Cuesta Pot. 1 at 230 kV (3 X 7 MVAr) LT Ixtapa Pot.
- SE Ixtapa Pot. 1 at 230 kV LT Lazaro Cardenas, 1 at 230 kV LT Pie de la Cuesta (C2).